*The Black Berkey Primer™ is made and assembled in the USA.
- A hand priming pump that makes it possible to prime Black Berkey® Elements offline, without the need for faucets or hose connections. Priming the Black Berkey® Elements saturates the filters with water prior to their use, allowing for clean water production anywhere
- If you have a small sink or short faucet, the Black Berkey Primer makes it easy to prime your Black Berkey® Elements
- The Black Berkey primer also purges(or back-flushes) the Black Berkey® Elements using air instead of water to clean the pores of the compressed carbon filter wall. Purging the Black Berkey® Elements cleans the pores of debris that has accumulated with use and reduces the time and effort needed to dry the filters prior to storing them
- Specifically designed for use with the Black Berkey® Elements
- May be cleaned with mild soap and warm water.
- Do not microwave the Black Berkey Primer
- Store in a cool dry place and keep out of direct sunlight