Blemished Berkey® Systems: Same Great Performance, Special Price!
Blemished systems enable you to enjoy economic savings while being assured that the performance of your Berkey® system has by no means been compromised. Cosmetically blemished Berkey® systems come with the same warrantied Black Berkey® Purification Elements that have made Berkey® by NMCL the leader in the industry.
The Berkey Light® System is a lightweight unit designed for use during outdoor activities such as camping, hunting, traveling, and during unexpected emergencies.
- The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are the only part of this product that is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
- Blemished systems are sold as is – no refunds or exchanges on blemished canisters
- These systems are slightly blemished with a minor cosmetic dent or scratch on the canister(s) only; there are no functional or performance defects with these systems
- This Berkey Light® System comes standard with two Black Berkey® Purification Elements but can be expanded to 4 elements
- Constructed of a non-BPA/BPS co-polyester, which does not retain or leach any foul odors into your water
- Storage capacity of about 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters)
- Maximum filters: 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower chambers, a base, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements , 2 washers, 2 wingnuts, 1 priming button, 1 spigot, 1 cloth lid, 2 blocking plugs
- Height when in use: 21″ (when used without base); 26.5″ (with base)
- Weight: 8lbs empty
- Diameter: 9″
- For normal, everyday use, this system easily serves: 1-5 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 100-200 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Berkey Light® System can produce up to 4 gallons (15.2 liters) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 4 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Berkey Light® System can produce up to 7 gallons (26.5 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to 4 Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
Berkey Light® systems are made and assembled in the USA.
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.