***Due to state regulations, we are currently not shipping this product to Iowa***
- The lightweight, compact and easily transportable Go Berkey® Kit is designed for camping, backpacking, school, travel, or in times of emergency.
- Storage capacity of about 1 quart (950 ml)
- Serves: 1 or 2 people
- Kit includes: upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 1 Black Berkey® Purification Element, 1 wingnut, 1 washer, 1 priming button, 1 stainless steel lid, 1 Generic Sport Berkey® Bottle (22 oz.), vinyl carrying case and Black Berkey Primer™
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 10″ in height
- Maximum Filters: One Black Berkey® Purification Element (upper chamber)
- Height when in use: 14″
- Diameter: 4″
- Weight: 2.4 lbs empty
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with 1 Black Berkey® Purification Element, the Go Berkey® Kit can produce up to one gallon (3.8 liters) of purified drinking water per hour
- Not compatible with Berkey PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements
Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Black Berkey Primer™, and the Sport Berkey® bottles are made and assembled in the USA.
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to the top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
The Black Berkey Filter filters as follows:
- removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts, and parasites by 99.9999%,
- removes viruses MS2 and FR Coliphage by 99.999%
- removes disease-causing bacteria including Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform
- extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes
- reduces heavy metals such as aluminum, cadmium, chromium, copper, lead, and mercury by up to 95%
- reduces bad taste & odors
- removes silt and sediment making your water crystal clear
- Does NOT remove the beneficial minerals your body needs