*The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filtration Elements are made and assembled in England
- Accommodates: 6-12+ people
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity: 6 gallons (22.7 litres)
- System Includes: Two 9″ Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filters (expandable up to 8), upper and lower stainless steel chambers,1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, rubber gasket to protect the base, 2 wing nuts, 2 washers, and 6 blocking plugs
- There is no need for priming. Once you install the Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Element it is good to go.
- NOT to be used with salt water
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 20 inches – 50.8 cm
- Height when in use: 30 inches – 76.2 cm
- Diameter: 11 inches – 27.9 cm
- Weight: 12 lbs empty
- Durability: Recommended manufacturer’s replacement for each Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filter Element is six months or 535 gallons after use
- Maximum Filters: Eight 9″ Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Elements (in upper chamber)
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with two 9″ Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Elements, the Crown Berkey® System will filter up to 12 to 15 gallons (45 to 56 litres) of water per day
- Up to 8 Berkey PF-4™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
*Flow rates are calculated with upper chamber full to the top. The flow rate decreases as the water level declines.