The compact Travel Berkey® System with Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filters is the perfect system for traveling (fits comfortably in most carry on or larger suitcases), outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies.
- Storage capacity: 1.5 Gallons (5.7 L)
- Serves: 1 to 2 people
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- System includes: upper and lower stainless steel chambers, two 7″ Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filter Elements, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, stainless steel lid, spigot, and a rubber gasket to protect the base
- Durability: Recommended manufacturer’s replacement for two Ceramic Filter Element is 1070 Gallons after use
- Re-cleanable and self-sterilizing for the life of the filter
- Meets NSF Standard No. 42 for materials
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 12″ in height
- Not compatible with 9″ Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filter Elements
- Height when in use: 18″
- Diameter: 7.5″
- Weight: 6.13 lbs empty
- NOT to be used with saltwater
- Maximum fliters: Two 7″ Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Elements (in upper chamber)
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with two 7″ Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Elements, the Travel Berkey® System can produce up to 12 to 15 gallons (45 to 56 liters) of water per day
- Up to two Berkey PF-4™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filtration Elements are made and assembled in England.
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
***Due to state regulations, we are currently not shipping this product to Iowa***