The compact Travel Berkey® System is the perfect system for usage at home and travelling (fits comfortably in most carry on or larger suitcases), outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies.
- Accommodates: 1-2 people
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity: 1.5 gallons (5.7 litres)
- System Includes: Two 7″ Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filters, upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, rubber gasket to protect the base, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers
- There is no need for priming. Once you install the Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filters it is good to go.
- NOT to be used with salt water
- Height when in use: 18 inches – 46 cm
- Diameter: 17.4 inches – 9 cm
- Weight: 5.9 lb – 2.7 kg empty
- Durability: Recommended manufacturer’s replacement for each Super Sterasyl™Ceramic Filter Element is six months or 535 gallons after use
- Maximum filters: Two 7″ Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Elements (in upper chamber)
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with two 7″ Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filter Elements, the Travel Berkey® System can produce up to 12 to 15 gallons (45 to 56 litres) of water per day
- Up to 2 Berkey PF-4™ Fluoride and Arsenic Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Super Sterasyl™ Ceramic Filtration Elements are made and assembled in England.
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.