The compact Travel Berkey® Earth System is the perfect system for usage at home and travelling (fits comfortably in most carry on or larger suitcases), outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies.
- Accommodates: 1-2 people
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity: 1.5 gallons (5.7 litres)
- System Includes: Two 7″ Berkey Earth® Ceramic Filters, upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, rubber gasket to protect the base, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers
- There is no need for priming. Once you install the Berkey Earth® Ceramic Filters it is good to go.
- NOT to be used with salt water
- Height when in use: 18 inches – 46 cm
- Diameter: 17.4 inches – 9 cm
- Weight: 5.9 lb – 2.7 kg empty
- Durability: Each Berkey Earth® Ceramic Filter will filter up to 3,000 gallons of water or last up to 3 years before replacement is needed.
- Up to 2 Berkey PF-4™ Fluoride and Arsenic Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
- Ideal for the price-conscious consumer to get started with a highly efficient filter system, at a more affordable price
- Economical entry price affords those who would like to upgrade to the more powerful Black Berkey® Purification Elements down the road, the ability to get an effective and economical system now and then upgrade later
Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Berkey Earth® Ceramic Filters are made and assembled in USA.
*Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.