***Due to state regulations, we are currently not shipping this product to Iowa***
- Accommodates: 1-2 people
- Constructed of: Highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity: 1.5 gallons (5.7 liters)
- System Includes: 2 Black Berkey® Elements, Upper, and Lower stainless steel chambers,
- 1 stainless steel lid,1 spigot, rubber gasket to protect the base, 2 wing nuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button
- Each Black Berkey® Element set has a filtration life of 6,000 gallons = 45,000 16.9 fl oz water bottles!
- That’s a retail cost of over $5600 for bottled water!
- Black Berkey® Elements are self-sterilizing and re-cleanable which makes them cost-effective
- Gravity-based – does NOT rely on electricity or water pressure
- Utilizes the latest technological advances, backed by years of development
- NOT to be used with saltwater
- Height when in use: 18″ – 45.7 cm
- Compact Height for travel (upper chamber nests in lower): 12″ – 30.4 cm
- Diameter: 7.5″ – 19 cm
Filters as follows:
- Does NOT remove the beneficial minerals your body needs.
- removes Chlorine, Chloramines, Heavy Metals, Pharmaceuticals, and more
- removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts, and parasites by 99.9999%,
- removes viruses MS2 and FR Coliphage by 99.999%
- removes disease-causing bacteria including Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform
- extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222, and trihalomethanes
- reduces heavy metals such as aluminum, cadmium, chromium, copper, lead, and mercury by up to 95%
- reduces bad taste & odours
- removes silt and sediment making your water crystal clear
- removes Fluoride and Arsenic with the addition of Pf-2 filters.
- and More
The Travel Berkey® stainless steel portable water purification system is ideal for home, travel, camping, home, disaster, or other emergency use. It is ideally sized for small households (couples or singles) and travel. Berkey systems are among the most powerful and practical water filtration systems available on the market. This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds, and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. Perfect for home and outdoor activities and a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure, or treated water may not be available.
A necessity in difficult environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with two Black Berkey® Elements, the Travel Berkey® system can produce up to 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to 2 PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired
NOTE: Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top and decreases as water level declines.